These are amazing, decadent, and probably won’t last longer than hour. They are also the easiest dessert to make!
VEGAN OREO TRUFFLES
- 1, 15oz. package of regular Oreos, no double stuff!
- 1, 8oz. package of Tofutti vegan cream cheese- you can barely tell the difference.
- 1 bag of Ghiraldelli dark chocolate chips.
- Roll of parchment paper
- Crush/smash the Oreos in a food processor or blender.
- Add the Tofutti vegan cream cheese until mixed together.
- Roll into little balls, and place in freezer for 30 minutes, or until they set.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate chips in a microwaveable safe bowl, in 30 second increments.
- Dip the balls completely in the melted chocolate, and place them on the parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for another 30 minutes.
Originally Posted On: SnackWorks