I’m a non Vegan who happens to love Vegan baked goods. I take regular recipes and convert them to make it easier for you!
It’s summer time, and that means it’s time for bonfires, late nights, and everyone’s favorite: S’MORES! If you don’t have a fire pit, or don’t want to smell like smoke for days on end, then this recipe is for you! Trust me when I say that you can’t stop at just one!
- 12 large vegan marshmallows (buy at Whole Foods) cut in half.
- 7 whole graham crackers
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 6 tbs of melted Earth Balance
- 2 dark chocolate bars (I used trader joe’s brand!) divided into rectangles
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Finely crush graham crackers into crumbs (a food processor works best for this but use what you like!)
- Combine the earth balance, graham crackers, and powdered sugar into a bowl.
- Evenly divide mixture between each cup of a 24-cup mini muffin tray. You want the cups to be shallow. Make sure to grease the tray before adding mixture.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes (or until edges begin to bubble)
- While the mixture is baking, divide the dark chocolate bar into 24 rectangles, and cut each marshmallow in half.
- Remove the muffin tray from the oven, and place one rectangle chocolate and one half marshmallow into each cup.
- Bake for 3 minutes and broil for 1-2 (it worked best for me to broil for about 50 seconds/1 minute).
- Let it cool for 15 minutes.
Original recipe posted on: The First Year Blog